Over the last several years, I have encountered people who have been snatched away from their faith in Yeshua by the teachings of a particular Jew who has made the following claims:
- The Tanakh does not prophesy that Yeshua would be sacrificed for man.
- A man can’t be a sacrifice or atone for another man’s sins.
- There were other means of atonement.
To sit at the feet of people who preach this kind of stuff is dangerous.
Consider Hebrews 10:29 — Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?
So, in response to these claims, I am offering the following presentation in which we will look at:
- How God reveals His plans to man
- The meaning of kaphar
- Applications of kaphar in Scripture
- Two examples in Scripture where men were killed to atone other people’s sins, as well as the hidden treasure contained in these accounts
- A sacrificial son
- God’s promise to provide atonement
- Generational sin
- Altars — evil and righteous
- The heavenly pattern
- The bridge between the earthly and heavenly realms
Where the Melchizedek Priesthood Meets the Levitical. This is a pdf of a PowerPoint presentation. Last edited 11/24/2020.
It is my hope that those who have been led astray can find there way back to the truth of the gospel.